terça-feira, 14 de maio de 2013

Mary: I will teach you about the Holy Spirit of Jesus. I speak to reveal the great mystery of my own Immaculate Heart.




5. The Spirit Dwells in a Fullness

Print This Post Print This Post



Jesus
How many great and wonderful mysteries do I reveal with the simplest of words but my people must know that these revelations are to help and encourage them, as they discover the new riches that are opened to them in this destructive age.
I have come to light a fire on this earth but mankind is constantly resisting my fire. Instead, he has built his own fires of violence and self-destruction. Only my fire can soften the human heart and bring light into the greatest darkness. I will try again, always in a new way, to cast my fire upon the earth. That is the secret of my mother’s Immaculate Heart. My Spirit has chosen to abide there in a fullness.
Mary
Many will scoff and ask, “How can this be?” How can the heart of a creature contain the Holy Spirit and all of his divine fire? I do not say that I contain him. I only claim that he dwells within my heart in a fullness. By fullness, I mean that he does not dwell there merely for me (as he dwells in the hearts of all who love Jesus) but he dwells in an overflowing abundance, which pours out and transmits the divine fire. This is the Father’s plan that brought forth Jesus in my womb and brings forth all the other children of God. Whoever comes to me will be touched by the Holy Spirit who has chosen to take up residence in my Immaculate Heart. The heart of Jesus contains the fullness of the Spirit. I have received of that fullness for myself and all my children.



4. Age of the Holy Spirit

Print This Post Print This Post



Jesus
I want to speak of the Holy Spirit, sent by the Father, in my name. He now lives and dwells with mankind. Although hidden from human eyes, he manifests himself constantly to those who know him and invite him to act. He manifests himself sometimes among those who know him but have little devotion to him. He hides himself from everyone who rejects me.
All of that will change because the Age of Mary is really the Age of the Holy Spirit. The two are so closely joined, that one cannot be present without the other. This is the mystery being revealed now. The Spirit has chosen to take up his permanent residence within Mary. She is the Spirit’s spouse, where he always stays. From her Immaculate Heart he pours out his divine fire.
Mary
When my spouse, the Holy Spirit, came upon me to conceive Jesus, he grasped me and held me. He took me as his bride, like the proudest bridegroom on his wedding day. Since then, we have never separated. He has made his temple in my heart. From there, he has sanctified the Church and the world. Now, the mystery has to be revealed because the world so needs his divine fire. Where will you find God’s Spirit, O world? He waits for you in my heart. He goes out to you from my heart and he will renew the whole world in my heart. This is the secret of the Age of Mary. You have found his traces, his works, his manifestations but you have not encountered his essence, his internal fire, because you have not sought him in the secret dwelling place of my Immaculate Heart .




3. Divine Love (The Holy Spirit)

Print This Post Print This Post



Jesus
All creation came into existence from the divine love in the heavenly Father’s heart. Creation was meant to remain in the warmth and light of that love so that life could come forth. Instead, mankind has taken creation away from the Father’s love and brought human history into a time of cold and darkness to such a degree that human life is harsh, violent and seriously threatened.
Mankind has decided to do this, to establish his own world independent of divine love. The results are seen everywhere.
Mary
When will the time come when mankind returns to the divine love from which it came? I speak to reveal the great mystery of my own Immaculate Heart. Divine Love, the Holy Spirit, lives and dwells in my heart. He abides there and blesses all who enter. I must stir up the whole world. I, even now, go forth to so many places, always revealing, in simple words, this great truth. Divine Love, the Holy Spirit, dwells in my heart. If mankind would just enter my heart, it would be bathed again in the warmth and light needed for new life. That is why I ask for Russia to be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart. At that moment, I will plunge the whole world into the Holy Spirit of divine love. Life will flourish and death will lose its power.




2. The Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Mankind




Jesus
I must speak about the spirit of mankind that has so boasted of its powers and has so exalted human reasoning. Look at all of your inventions and technology. Where has it led you? To the brink, to the precipice of unknown horrors. Already, these are spilling out everywhere. This is where the spirit of mankind has taken the human race.
You have taken human destiny into your own hands. You have stolen it from my grasp. You have made the decisions and have taken the roads that have led to all of this.
Mary
I will teach you about the Holy Spirit of Jesus. He is kind and gentle. He leads people into truth and light. He spreads a spirit of forgiveness and pardon. He teaches people to hold no grudges, to forgive enemies, to reconcile and to work together.
He makes all men one. In Jesus’ Spirit, there are no class differences – rich or poor, male or female. He alone can bring about the oneness needed for world peace. He is my spouse and I will introduce him to the whole world. World peace springs only from the Spirit of Jesus.



1. Definitely Given

 



Jesus
In the middle of this evil, are planted the seeds of the kingdom. These are hardy seeds. They survive when all seems impossible. Difficulties and sufferings only make these seeds grow stronger as the persecutions and trials release new powers of the Spirit.
You must always hope, because I have promised that no matter what powers are unleashed against this Kingdom, the seeds will still survive and grow. There is always hope because the Holy Spirit has been sent from the bosom of the Trinity.
Mary
The Spirit is my spouse, always hovering over and protecting my children, always dwelling in their hearts and inspiring them to saving actions. In these difficult times, what else can you turn to? These are the secrets which we will reveal in these days – the secrets of the hidden, powerful Holy Spirit who has been definitively given to the world, although the world does not recognize or accept him, just as they did not accept my Son, Jesus. He abides and he acts as he wishes, just as the wind blows wherever it wills.

 FONTE