quarta-feira, 13 de março de 2013

HABEMUS PAPAM ! DEO GRATIAS! POPE FRANCIS I

 

HABEMUS PAPAM! DEO GRATIAS! POPE FRANCIS I!

Lest anyone think that I am not clairvoyant please note my earlier post on 3/13/13 or 13/3/13! And of course the added touch of the seagull as an anticipation to the name Pope Francis I is absolutely amazing given the fact that St. Francis of Assisi loved birds! He has Italian parents, born in Argentina and his Italian is impeccable.


I pray that all my blog readers will acknowledge this holy, humble man as the Vicar of Christ, Pontifex Maximus and Universal Pastor and give him the obedience that is due the Holy Father by all Catholics in the areas of faith, morals and discipline, in all doctrines and morals of the Church.
 
http://southernorderspage.blogspot.pt/